****heads on off road bikes

Here is the new place to find out all the latest information on what Kidsgrove Police are getting up to. You can also interact with the local Kidsgrove Police Officers who are keen to hear your views and answer your questions.

Moderator: SteveL

****heads on off road bikes

Postby glentoran » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:44 am

how can we stop this nuisance? how can we contact the polive anonomously*

once again a sunny weekend being ruined by this noise, nuisance and danger - talking about fields to side of legg-a-mutton / A45 talke
glentoran
Forum Member

Re: ****heads on off road bikes

Postby Dave » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:59 pm

They are annoying. The Police need to get the helicopter out to catch them usually though as they know loads of back roads.
Dave
Forum Member

Postby glentoran » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:22 pm

there are little kids playing at the moment and they're back. someone's going get hurt.. they should get the bikes, take them to the local schools and crush them infrnt of the kids. THIS is what happens when you have a crossie for christmas
glentoran
Forum Member

Postby Sgt Steventon » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:09 pm

All, I know first hand how irritating these bikes are living as I do in Birchenwood. I saw PCSO Wright seizing a bike last week and I know it's a constant battle for your local police team to keep on top of this particular problem.

If you know who is riding these bikes there are a number of options if you wish to pass on the information anonymously. First of all consider Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or if you prefer you can send me a private message and I will ensure it reaches your local officers. Crimestoppers filters information such as this to local officers too.

I don't post much nowadays but always monitor the site and will help when I can.

Martin
Martin Steventon MSc
Staffordshire Police - Call 101
Chair of Governors Clough Hall Technology School - Call 01782 783281

I contribute to this site in my own personal time. Responses to some postings may be delayed due to exigencies of duty.
Sgt Steventon
Community Police

Postby glentoran » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:08 pm

thanks - it has been quiet since this incident.
glentoran
Forum Member

Return to Kidsgrove Community Police Forum